So, you want to open a sportsbook? The good news is that there’s a fast and easy way of opening one today. In the past, launching and operating a sportsbook is a difficult task. Thanks to technology, opening one is as easy as signing up with a sportsbook pay per head provider.
You read that right. You don’t need to know how to set odds and lines for each game. Also, you don’t need to balance the lines. All you need is the right sports betting white label solution. Our software has all the tools and features to open and run a sportsbook.
What You Need to Start a Sportsbook Business
You need to do some research and planning if you want to have a successful sportsbook. Here are some things to consider when learning how to be a bookie.
- Reason to Start a Bookie Business – You need a reason why you want to open a sports betting platform. Some people like to have additional income while working a 9 to 5 job. However, some people wish the sportsbook to be their primary source of income. No matter what your reason might be, we can help you set up a sportsbook in no time!
- Initial Capital – Budget is the top concern for new bookies. It is vital to have a healthy cash flow that can cover all wagers. That way, you don’t need to take out a loan during bad days. The good news is that the capital doesn’t need to be in the range of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Our PPH solution costs $5 or less per active player. Also, you don’t need to pay for other overhead costs, such as server maintenance and software updates. They are already included in the PPH fees.
- Time and Effort – Although our sportsbook software automates most of the operations, you still need to commit some time and effort in running the bookie business. Lack of time can only result in failure. It would be best if you had time to build the player base, vet new players, balance finances, payout, collect money, monitor player profiles, and other stuff. Also, you need to spend some time in marketing to grow the bookie business.
Open a Sportsbook the Fast and Easy Way
By now, you know what you need to open a sportsbook. Here’s a guide on how to open a sportsbook in three simple steps:
1. Sign Up with Our Pay Per Head Service in Less Than a Minute
Sign up for our PPH services, and you’ll qualify for a free trial. We don’t require personal information and deposits. All you need to submit is a username and password. Once you’ve submitted the form, you’ll receive a confirmation email. You can start creating player accounts and accept bets right away!
2. Create Sports Betting Accounts for Players
Once we confirmed the account, the next step is to create betting accounts for your players. You can set the accounts settings, including:
- User details such as username, password, and contact info
- Credit limits
- Minimum and maximum betting limits
- Access to betting options.
3. Player Management
The last step is to manage players. You have complete control of the player accounts through the dashboard. Also, it allows you to monitor all activities that include whether they are winning or losing.
If you have any questions on how to open a sportsbook, contact us today. Our team is more than happy to answer your questions.